Saturday, June 8, 2013

Midsummer night dream

      It was kinda dramatic that you left  after summer,  and so your warm touch with the brightest smile I've ever seen. See? That's the drama I'm talking about. but you know that phase between two seasons, the worry that now you're all alone brings you fear to go to your apartment and spend COLD night all by yourself, that familiar scene you saw in TV series, that you can't escape that loneliness no matter how strong you are that once you close the door you will breakdown and cry. Well at first I smiled and literally told myself out loud "it only happens in the movies"!, and after few minutes... I did, like an EMMY award winning actor. 

         It only boils down to the fact that even the real life comic person has their own tear-jerking moments and expect that they'll refuse your help, for they would think it's their job-my job. 
         Bad things happen, things sometimes go wrong, people change but life goes on. I miss you so bad but I have to get over it, like you were just my midsummer night dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment